This is my last blog post of the semester-wow, it is so hard to believe how quickly this year went by! It was such an incredible, as well as challenging year and I want to write about a few of the momentous occasions that have happened to me throughout the year:
1) I became a writing fellow for the social work program
2) My nephew was born!!
3) i was assigned a field placement at Forest Side assisted living home, to be working with patients who have dementia
4) I led an Alternative Break trip to New Orleans that focused on the juvenile justice system
5) I started working as a social entrepreneurship intern for Hillel International in Washington D.C.
6) I BECAME A BLOGGER FOR AROUND THE GROVE!
I think it’s really important to take time to reflect on big life moments and accomplishments. Not only is it cool to realize everything that I’ve done, but this also works as a motivator to keep me going.
Have a great, happy, and healthy summer and I look forward to seeing you all in September!
Until next time…